Take your salad game up a notch with our Asian Quinoa Salad. Featuring our Tiny Hero Golden Quinoa, this crunchy flavor bomb is perfect for any occasion, whether you’re entertaining a weekend party or just looking for an easy, delicious, and healthy meal for your family.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 cups Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds
- ¼ cup crumbled Ramen noodles
- 2 oz sesame or olive oil
- 2 oz rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Boil a large pot of water. Add Tiny Hero® Golden Quinoa and continue simmer for 15 minutes. Drain quinoa through a fine mesh strainer under cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Golden Quinoa with the green and red cabbage, carrots, green onion, almond slivers, and ramen noodles.
- In a separate small bowl, mix sesame oil (or olive oil), rice vinegar, mustard, and cilantro together until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the dressing into the quinoa mixture.
- Cover bowl and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve, garnish with optional almond slivers, green onions and cilantro.